View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #98
happyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Somebody View Post
I think they mean in this thread (older version), so non-hair topics. Sometimes I had no idea what/who people were referring to, for example I have no idea who ~~ is, but that's cool. I can't be in on all in-jokes, especially if they relate to pre-Jo Somebody days (those dark times where you didn't have me poor things!). And even if people are resorting to PMs to discuss them, what of it? Admittedly, I was a little paranoid in here reading posts that made vague reference to idiotic posters who may or may not have been me, but in the end I decided I didn't care.
Anywho, it's probably good for the blood pressure to not know of alllll the trollettes and she-fools who have graced 4a and beyond.
Yeah, but that's non-hair stuff so it really shouldn't stop someone from asking for hair advice. Most of the stuff in the SIIDYjr thread was just references to other threads so if you didn't keep up with other threads I can see how someone could get lost.

But just like you said, if someone did decide to discuss something via PM (which people do all the time) I don't get what the big deal is. I guess I have thicker skin because I got talked about all the time. I'm used to folks not like me.