Thread: Curly Kinks
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #65
angel29ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymack View Post
I took the products with me to the salon yesterday when I got my haircut/highlight. My stylist LOVED the smell, so I left what I brought with him (he's a good friend.) I can't understand what's not to like. I really love the scent, too. That's why they make chocolate and vanilla.

My thought is to take an EO and mix it in. I'd try a little bit to start (maybe to a small amount) and see if that works. I think most scents would go with the "vanilla" scent of the products. You could do lavender or lemongrass.
I agree! I love vanilla scented products. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to play around with a couple of EO's.
LI-GDLI, Abba PGC, CJRehab, CF,SG & BCLI, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin
Styler-FSG, Re:coil, CJCCCC lite & CIAB, Komaza CCP & CS, DB, BRHG, Joiwhip/gel, Ecostyler, Boots, SS, Gel-les'c, DMMCG, KCSS
Too many others to list!
angel29ish is offline   Reply With Quote