Time In! Soleilmoncur, I really love my NYX round lipsticks. They are really pigmented, especially since my upper lip is brown and the bottom is pink. I will tell you right now, Hero is a bold and wonderful blue based red that compliments my skin beautifully. You should defffff try it!
Originally Posted by cocodej
Wait you have the multi-toned lips too? Seriously how do you manage yours? I have super pink inside with brown lining. It gets annoying, especially since most lipsticks I've tried have been too much. I like a more natural look, not that bold but anything I've tried has come out two-toned when i put it on.
Originally Posted by demsdata
NYX has good coverage with the reds, purples, browns, and sometimes the mauves (Hope is realllly nice with a brown lip liner (NYX nutmeg)), but I am still looking for more full coverage. I have used a light shade concealer, but this can be drying - I am testing the NYX Milk Jumbo pencil for this use now...

I also really like the Bare Escentuals Amazing lip colors for their full coverage (my favs are Strength, Witty, Bravado - they don't seem that bold to me though)...and am considering more matte lipsticks, they tend to be very true to color regardless of lip pigmentation. Not an expert though...HTH
James Baldwin
A Talk To Teachers
[...]
one of the paradoxes of education [is] that precisely at the point when you begin to develop a conscience, you must find yourself at war with your society. It is your responsibility to change society
[...]

Last edited by cocodej; 01-07-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Damn, too many typos!!!