Wow..wish I had an annoying sister. I have one brother..he's married and they live in another state. I don't get to see him often cause they live far.
Originally Posted by *Marah*
Originally Posted by CocoT
I'm sorry CocoT..if what I stated was at all insensitive. It was more about me missing my brother is all because he and I were very close growing up. I understand that not all siblings get along 24.7..doesn't mean you don't love them or you mean any harm when you express it they are bugging ya. Hey..some relatives ARE annoying.
Originally Posted by *Marah*
Oh no I didn't think you were being insensitive at all. I was frowning because your reply made me realize how petty and bratty I can be sometimes and how I should appreciate all the moments I hAve with my sister, no matter how annoying, because having a close sibling is a blessing. Your reply also reminded me of my mom and her brother...but they're not that close and thats a whole other tangent. Lol

My sis and I are twins so were really really close. We do butt heads a lot because we're so much alike.

Sorry for the sensitivity. Lol. I'm in a sentimental mood (and that's a good song by John Coltrane )

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG