Old 01-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #138
midgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice_42 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaKurl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgi View Post
I need that Tweezerman lash comb in my life.

I watch all these makeup and lifestyle gurus on Yt and I feel so lame. I have a closet full of awesome clothes that I don't really wear and I have quite a bit of makeup that I hardly ever use.

I've been wearing sweats, bunning, and doing the natural look for months so I can be comfy and sleep as long as possible. What's my deal?

Sent from The Brick
Midgi, when you figure it out let me know please!!!! I'm trying to break the habit and I can't even get myself motivated enough to do it daily for work. I have some really fantastic outfits, suits, shoes, and a whole lot of MAC...I recently went shopping, my thought was, if I buy more cute stuff, I will want to get dressed up because it's new and cute! NOPE! Same sweats to lounge in, and slacks with a sweater for work. (and I'm supposed to wear suits but I can get away with it because I have my coat on all the time-I drive all day for work). Just pure lazy! When you find the cure for this laziness, please post?!
I did this to shake up my style and force myself to take style risks but it might work for you too! I forced myself to wear at least 1 item (the ideal was 3) in my closet that I hadn't worn in months every day for 2 weeks. You'll be surprised how many new outfits you can come up with that are still work/play appropriate!
Sounds like a plan. I was also thinking about just going through and trying everything on, to try and get some inspiration that way as well

Sent from The Brick