BTW, the Morange lipstick is available everywhere! I got my last tube at a department store counter. I am still lobbying for you to get it!
Originally Posted by sagehen
in a video on the mac site a brown girl used morange to conceal the grey tinge that sometimes happens on old acne scars. wow! it was awesome. it pushed me to buy morange. i tried it tonight. nice!!! the girl at the store reminded me it would look lovely on the lips too!
Originally Posted by luvmylocs
I did see that video - is that how you used it? Did you just pat it on like concealer?
Originally Posted by sagehen
to me it's creamy like the pot concealer. i didn't wear it out just tried it for the color match and yes it worked on a very dark pimple i had. it helped it conceal better.

rou, i used a brush to get some off and just got a bit for color so it wasn't gross. yeah it's liptstick but i'm not so sure the ingredients are all that different. so many lines have multi-tasking products these days so it wasn't weird to me.

if i have time in the next day or so i'll take some before and after pics of the area because it is pretty neat
a dreamy pisces
please recycle, it matters...
i change lives...through fitness
i'm more relaxed being natural