View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:06 PM   #7
SegB

Quote:
Originally Posted by justajesuschick View Post
That is odd to me, too.

I use quite a bit after coloring and my hair is always super soft. I also use it as a leave in and it allows my gels to crunch out to touchable hair.

Our hair is both fine/medium but our other properties are different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbb View Post
cjdf has sooo much slip i can't imagine it not detangling. did you do a protein treatment recently, maybe it's on protein overload?
i'd clarify it and condition it with curl rehab. i'd email marsha and get her take on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyev View Post
Maybe it went bad, like the treatment spoiled or something. I know that isn't common, but I know it can happen. I hope your hair calms down soon!
Thanks Ladies...I tend to avoid protein because my hair seems to not like it...I have had the tub for awhile, maybe it did go bad...I do remember though, when I have used it before (only several times because I do like the Rehab better) it felt funny in my hair...Kind of like glycerin overload-squeaky...I wonder if it is the honey...Would honey do this? I want to say I have tried a different product with honey and it made my hair feel weird as well...Not THIS weird, but weird.

I will plan on clarifying tomorrow and using the Rehab as my rinse out...I just hope my hair goes back to normal!

Thanks for all of your help!

Low Poo- Tigi Colour Goddess, Giovanni 50:50, Giovanni TTT (clarify 1X/week)
Condish- CJ Curl Rehab, Giovanni 50:50, Giovanni TTT
Leave In- Slip Detangler, KCKT, Redken Curl Refiner
Style- KCCC, SS CEJ, SS FHG
Treatment- CJ Repair Me! and CJ CR

Dislikes: Too much protein, high glycerin content, and heavy oils
SegB is offline   Reply With Quote