View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #9
SegB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEL2C View Post
If it went bad you'd know it would smell off I highly doubt this is the issue. It wouldn't cause the kind of reaction you're describing & neither would honey in that product. HB fix does have some protein it's quite possible its not what your hair needs. A lot of the products in your siggie do have protein not sure how often you rotate them but maybe steer clear of those until your hair returns to normal. What is your HG condish that you mentioned?
Hi Del,

I have been trying to just use the KCKT or the MD CSC and KCCC. I can use some protein in my styling products, I just have to be careful of the formulation...If there is a lot of wheat protein in there my hair tends to get really hard, dry and frizzy...My HG conditioner is Tigi MM which I *think* has silk protein in the middle of the ingredient deck, which has never been an issue. But I will just use the Rehab tomorrow to avoid the protein...I also just got some SS CEG and FHG that I am going to try to use...But I will check the ingredient deck just to make sure they don't have a lot of protein.

Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Low Poo- Tigi Colour Goddess, Giovanni 50:50, Giovanni TTT (clarify 1X/week)
Condish- CJ Curl Rehab, Giovanni 50:50, Giovanni TTT
Leave In- Slip Detangler, KCKT, Redken Curl Refiner
Style- KCCC, SS CEJ, SS FHG
Treatment- CJ Repair Me! and CJ CR

Dislikes: Too much protein, high glycerin content, and heavy oils
SegB is offline   Reply With Quote