Are pink pigeon and lickable similar in color? Are there colors close to it but lighter and maybe warmer?

TIA
Originally Posted by Josephine
honestly i'm glad they didn't have pink pigeon online or in the stores because i liked what i got better. lickable was the color they mac chat lady recommended but when i was on makeupalley some of the girls mentioned girl about town and the review for that shade were really good and both were part of the regular lipsticks. when i went to the store i liked girl about town a little more. it's not for the faint at heart but it's nice! in the "help me find a lipcolor" thread someone posted a pic of kim k. in girl about town. i must say, it's lovely on her. i think the whole look works, a brownish smokey eye, subtle cheeks the bam girl about town. check it out! but also check the colors in the store because the descriptions are good but seeing them is better. i actually didn't care for the pink pigeon as much as the others. remember a lip liner can totally change the look of a lipstick, so can adding a gloss.
a dreamy pisces
please recycle, it matters...
i change lives...through fitness
i'm more relaxed being natural

Last edited by luvmylocs; 01-09-2012 at 08:53 PM.