Biotin's good, it'll help your hair grow faster and be healthy (it also helps your skin and nails too). However, I must warn you, Biotin pills can make you break out. That doesn't happen for everyone, but it cause me to break out a little on my forehead and I know it's done that for one or two other people. Everyone else that I know that take Biotin pills say they don't break out so...good luck!

Oh! and if you do break out, stop taking the pills till the zits or whatever are gone then continue taking them. If you don't break out, keep on taking it and like I said before, all the best an good luck on your transition.
Things I use: Olive Oil, Canola oil, rosemary oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter, mayonnaise, eggs, milk, bananas

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.