hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha lmbo!!! I have the same thoughts at times!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Blog:www.curlygirlie85.blogspot.com
YouTube: www.youtube.com/sophiams85
Originally Posted by sweetmx85
I have a friend who was in ministry and quit cause she likes to dance and felt like she couldn't. It seems overly restrictive to me. I'm not sure that God is sitting on the throne saying dancing is the debil. Sounds more to me like people are saying that. Clubbing all the time where you're neglecting responsibility, being loose with men in the club, getting drunk and losing inhibition - that's the stuff. I think it's not the action itself, but what it leads to and what accompanies it that's dangerous. But that's just me...
Originally Posted by Kinky DaySha
I was a hotmess when I went out. drank till I blacked out every time. I've basically been sober since 08 besides one night. which reminded why I can't drink or be out in clubs. I don't think anything is wrong w dancin plenty of ppl at my congregation go out just don't go wild like I used to. for ME I can't cause one thing leads to another for me. being around ppl drinking in my old atmosphere is dangerous for me.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Blog:www.curlygirlie85.blogspot.com
YouTube: www.youtube.com/sophiams85
Originally Posted by sweetmx85
Yes! Thats what I mean. Drinking until old boy who wouldnt have a snowballs chance in hell of hollering at me starting to look attractive..Remember Bobby Brown before the makeover in Two Can Play That Game.
Yeah..."But gurlll, He smelled so goodd". Yeah, No.