I've been mod-CG just over a year now and it's been a VERY bumpy road so I understand your frustration!!!! It was getting to the point where I just wanted to rip my hair out and cry and getting very stressed out. I felt like I was constantly buying new hair products when I had no business spending money and none of the techniques that were working for everyone else were doing nothing for me. Finally, I just said "forget it" and now I just mix some mousse with spray gel and let it air dry. My hair doesn't come out fabulous but doesn't look hideous either and I just feel more relaxed about it. I'm hoping once it gets longer (cutting it short is what really started the problems for me), it'll get easier to deal with again but we'll see!!! Good luck and stay strong!!
2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
- Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] [I][B]My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/