in a video on the mac site a brown girl used morange to conceal the grey tinge that sometimes happens on old acne scars. wow! it was awesome. it pushed me to buy morange. i tried it tonight. nice!!! the girl at the store reminded me it would look lovely on the lips too!
Originally Posted by luvmylocs
I did see that video - is that how you used it? Did you just pat it on like concealer?
Originally Posted by sagehen
to me it's creamy like the pot concealer. i didn't wear it out just tried it for the color match and yes it worked on a very dark pimple i had. it helped it conceal better.

rou, i used a brush to get some off and just got a bit for color so it wasn't gross. yeah it's liptstick but i'm not so sure the ingredients are all that different. so many lines have multi-tasking products these days so it wasn't weird to me.

if i have time in the next day or so i'll take some before and after pics of the area because it is pretty neat
Originally Posted by luvmylocs
ok pretty embarrassing to post because i feel bad about these dark marks especially after my skin had been doing so well but i wanted to show how i used the morange lipstick to neutralize the grey/dark mark along with my concealer. i think the morange helped!

the 1st pic was last night, NO nothing on my skin.
the 2nd pic is today with meow foundation, a light application of morange and then with my concealer (layered not mixed)
the 3rd pic is when i added blush (i feel like it looked better in real life and maybe the final shot was a little too close or a weird angle)

this makes me want to take more pics to analyze my skin more closely.
Attached Thumbnails
Attention MAC Harlots!-bare-02.jpg   Attention MAC Harlots!-concealer-02.jpg   Attention MAC Harlots!-blush-03.jpg  
a dreamy pisces
please recycle, it matters...
i change lives...through fitness
i'm more relaxed being natural

Last edited by luvmylocs; 01-10-2012 at 11:48 PM.