View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #66
Rustina

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeByDesire View Post
Just wanted to say thanks, this YT video helped me out tremendously in understanding the plopping method. I'm in my 2nd week of the CG method and I take showers at night and have an early morning for work. I slept in my cotton towel (ones from Wal-mart - kitchen section) covered with satin bonnet and this morning my hair was still damp, but not soaking wet, so I diffused on medium/warm setting and it took about 20 minutes and I was good to go. This is a lifesaver.
You're welcome! The visual really helped me a lot, too. I haven't plopped in about 9 months - my hair on top was too short - but it's been growing out and I decided to try plopping again today. My hair turned out great, very curly and not as much frizz as I normally get. Yay for plopping!

My next experiment is going to try dry plopping in a silk scarf overnight. I can't seem to get second day hair with a regular sleep cap, and my hair is still too short to pineapple, so I'm going to give it a shot. Plopping, if your hair likes it, really is a great technique.
Dye-free since 11/2010

Rustina is offline   Reply With Quote