View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #6
CurvyCurly

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyrhy View Post
I used curlmart once. Customer service was great and I like the variety but their shipping is high as heck! I would rathe order directly from the brand. I was gng to order during their Grey Friday sale which was 25% off, but the shipping was more than what the discount took off! To be honest, I get everything I need from the swap boards lol.

Sent from my SGH-T589 using CurlTalk App

Agreed! I've only used Curlmart once or twice over the years. The shipping is unacceptable even with discounts! I just recently bought something from the vendor's website because even with 25% off from Curlmart the shipping was so expensive it still came out to more than the vendor.

They should consider shipping by weight for one or smaller items versus $9.00+ flat rates. I think if you're ordering lots of products from different vendors it may not be so bad but for one item....uhm, no. Why would I pay $9.00 to ship something I that only costs $8.00?

Also, free shipping should be offered for orders $25.00 and up.

It's a good thing buyers have options now such as Sagenaturalceuticals and AveYou who offer much better shipping rates and a decent selection of vendors.
(Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
CurvyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote