Same problem here. I am trying to develop the mindset that this is a lifestyle change that I want to make.

Today I registered for my first half-marathon This will be by far the farthest I have ever attempted to run, so it will take some dedication on my part. I went jogging yesterday for the first time in about 30 days (eek!) and it was...an experience. I plan to be more committed in 2012.
Originally Posted by naturalnewb
That is so awesome! I'm always jealous of people who can run- it looks like it can be very relaxing in its own way.

I'm down a few pounds this week, but I'm not counting it- was sick most of the week with a stomach bug. I was really enjoying seeing the number on the scale drop, though. Tomorrow is one of my long training days Three classes between 5-8pm. I can't wait! I feel like a slacker because I did almost no training this past week (my stomach started acting up during my first class Monday, so the only other class I did was the mandatory tournament practice Wednesday- and it was an experience). I bought a couple new pairs of jeans on sale this week, knowing full well that I have another 10-15 pounds to go before I can wear them--incentive!!
Originally Posted by Corrina777

LMAO I do this for jeans, shirts, dresses, skirts...in fact, I bought 2 skirts last fall that I STILL can't fit into. I should probably lose this habit, but I did the same thing for other articles of clothing and when I could fit into them--it was AWESOME.

Did another jog/walk today. Didn't really commit to the food diary, but skinny cow candy was on sale this week so when I have to snack, at least it's only 120 calories. I've also been eating a lot better overall.