Curl Pattern: 2b/3a depending on products used/ large waves at root, more length is making a tighter curl pattern. Whirly and the layering makes is moreso
Density: Medium
Elasticity: unsure
Characteristics: Fine, feather soft texture (it's got more texture since I started doing PT's)
CG/ModCG/not CG: The only modification from strictly CG is that I diffuse and use hairspray containing alcohol. It doesn't seem to be drying on my hair. Can't leave home without it!
Hard water or soft water: City/ soft
Average climate/dew points: Varies in Ohio - dry winters/ humid summers are not unusual

Protein section:

Do you PT? If so how often? weekly
How long? 10 mintutes, 1 hour, etc. 10-15mins
PT with heat or steam? neither, just wrap in turban
Favorite PTs: ION Effective Care and I love IAgirls gelatin treatment.
Favorite products that contain protein? LALooks curl gel/ AVG gel daily as a base
Conditioners, leave-ins, styling products, etc. - Fructis Sleek & Shine for a LI. Just started using GVP Conditioning Balm after low-poo and it's nice.
Proteins your hair likes? Seems to like any and all so far.
Proteins your hair dislikes? - So far my hair loves it all

Moisture section:

Do you DT? If so, how often? Not really DT, but I will leave a conditioner on just after low poo for a minute or two in the shower.
Ingredient likes: My hair doesn't have much trouble with glycerin (Fructis Pure Clean gel or LAL gels all have that ingredient). I like HESMU gel and it is glycerine free.
Ingredient dislikes: Still trying to figure that out. Haven't had much success with FSG.
Do you seal? - I am going to experiment with oils - most likely coconut...have concerns of weigh down, but am willing to give it a try.
Do you avoid humectants? If so, which humectants do you avoid? Do you avoid them at all dew points or only certain dew points? I'm too inexperienced to know the answer to this one.
Low dew point combos:
Normal dew point combos:
High dew point combos:

HG/Go-to Products: BHRG over gels/ AVG under a stronger hold gel. CIAB over anything.
Name the methods, techniques, and tricks that work for your porous hair? Supersoaker and applying products to soaking wet hair. Scrunch like crazy w/ tshirt and diffuse until 80%dry/ airdry for remainder. I like volume, so I pick out slightly and spray for definition. I know, many are gasping right now!!! I don't have a frizz issue, or I wouldn't touch it with a pick (ha)
2b/3a fine/med-hi density/high porosity (I think)/ highlight-no silicones/sulfates
Lo-poo - ABBA Gentle Shampoo/ Shea Moisture Curl & Shine
Conditioner: GVCB (love it!)/ Regis OO
Leave in
: As I Am
Co-Wash: Tresemme or DevaCurl NoPoo
Stylers: As I Am Curling Jelly/GF Pure Clean/ LALCurl gel - all with BRHG added
Style: scrunch/ diffuse, then air dry. I don't Have much frizz at all

Last edited by NocurlB4babies; 04-23-2012 at 08:55 AM.