Curl Pattern-2c/3a, depending on my technique that day.
Texture-Medium/fine
Porosity-Medium
Density-Medium
Charistics: Flat top/no root curl, frizz/coarse hairs at the crown that won't lie flat, tighter curls underneath and more wavy on top, back is not as curly, tends to lose hold even after using the strongest of gels, not the amount of volume I like.
Mod-CG- I low-poo 1-2 times a week or every other week. Try to avoid cones but still use some water soluble ones. (and I've used cyclo-cones recently since I heard they were ok)
Likes: Protein, especially IAgirl's protein recipe, coconut oil, honey
Dislikes: Super soaking, though I'm sure I'll try it again just to make sure.
Very hard water!
HG products: Devacurl ArcAngel, SS FHG, AG Recoil, Bumble and Bumble Holding Foam, Devacurl Set it Free, and KCCC(for SMasters)
Very low dews in winter, higher in summer
Fall/Winter combos- KCKT on roots to calm frizz, CCCCL as moisturizing curl enhancer, AG Recoil, SS CEJ, Devacurl Set it Free, FSG, Devacurl ArcAngel, SS FHG, BRHG.
Spring Routine: CJ CCCCL, Recoil, FSG, Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam, Joico JoiWhip-I can usually get 3 or 4 day hair out of this, and mousse really makes my curls bouncy and light.
I love plopping! It really enhances curls, I can't do my hair without plopping. Also SMasters technique is amazing, I get amazing curl formation and shine from it. Sometimes I use Icequeen, but lately I've been showering using the technique for wavy hair in theCG Handbook.
SuperSoaker was a fail, my waves did not hold at all... May try it again with more gel. Also rake and shake made my hair stringy... I can't rake product in, only scrunch!
Trying to cut back on product use... CG for nearly 4 months
2c/3a, fine texture, normal porosity, medium-to-thick
Co wash: Vo5 Extra Body
Conditioners: Deva One Condition, GVP CB, Loreal Evercurl
Stylers: Devacurl ArcAngel, KCCC, AG Recoil, Iso Bouncy Creme, Ecostyler Krystal, CCCCL, KCKT
Low Poo: Devacurl NoPoo, GTTT
Hair likes: plopping, diffusing, SMaster's, coconut and argan oil, honey, protein
"What makes a woman unforgettable? Her mind...surrounded by lots of naturally curly hair"

Last edited by Wavyshibby; 03-31-2012 at 03:43 PM.