Curl Pattern: 2C/3A
Texture: Medium/Coarse
Porosity: Low
Density: Thick
Elasticity: Not so sure about this one. Medium I believe.
Characteristics: Hard to straighten. On the dry side, very moisture-craving. Behaves a bit like 4something hair in regard to what products it likes Straighter on top with bigger spirals at the bottom. If I want to I can also make it look looser/wavier.

CG/Mod CG/Not CG: Mod CG! I low-poo, usually, but mix it with lots of conditioner. It's a Co-Poo! Hehee. I also sometimes use 'cones.

Hair Ingredient Likes: OILS. Lots of them. Products need oils in them to really moisturize my hair. All of the conditioning agents, like the good fatty alcohols and such make my hair happy too. Also, it likes silk protein.
Hair Ingredient Dislikes: Proteins in excess. Shea Butter, if scrunched in, gives me awful frizz. But if smoothed in, it's great!

Hard/Soft Water: Somewhere in the middle lol.

HG/Go-To Products: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine conditioner. I am obsessed. For styling, Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Gel and SheaMoisture Curl Milk!! Lastly, my hair LOVES honey and coconut oil.

Average Dew Points: Mm... not sure. My hair isn't affected by them, so I never really check. Probably in the medium-to-high range. I live in Pittsbyrgh and I never feel like it's extremely dry here, even in winter. It's very humid in spring/summer.

Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer Combos: I get away with the same ones year round! Humidity, dew points, etc. do nothing to my hair. I use all the products in my HG list all year long.

Favorite Styling Techniques and why: Hmm, scrunching generally works wonders. Lots of spirals! I also like the Ice Queen method. Need to try the spritz and condish next.
Styling Techniques That Didn't Work and why: Super Soaker; my low-porosity hair takes soooo long to dry if I add more water! Also, Smasters. Diffusing always gives me frizzies.

Hair Twins: wavynwild16 is the only one I can think of!
whurly girly (2C/3A).
thick; medium/coarse; low porosity.
hair that is drier than the sahara desert.

LOW-POO: Renpure Organics
CO: L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner
RO: Renpure Keratin Conditioner. New HG!
LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
Styling: SM Curl Milk, Argan Oil for sealing, sometimes GFPC Gel, some honey for hold, TIGI Control Freak Serum!!