Curl Pattern: wavy, with some loose wavy spirals on top and "curlier" spirals in back/underneath
Texture: fine with some medium hairs (the reddish and brownish ones on my blonde head are more "medium")
Porosity: low to normal
Density: thin on sides, denser in back
Elasticity: normal
Characteristics: Tends to lie close to my head. Grows in all sorts of crazy directions. Lots of sensitivities/allergy to ingredients in products. Silky feel, easily weighed down by conditioners.

CG/ModCG/not CG: CG - I use mild shampoos every other day and whatever else works and doesn't itch, I don't play by any rules.

Hair ingredient likes: Protein! (gelatin protein treatment, Neutral Protein Filler, most proteins), aloe, grapeseed oil, FSG, certain herbal rinses (nettle, hops&horsetail)
Hair ingredient dislikes: heavy oils (i.e. coconut, mineral oil), standard (cationic) conditioners too often, polyquats - anything that doesn't rinse clean.

Hard/Soft Water: Hard water, the hardness varies throughout the year.

HG/Go-to Products: Unscented products preferred with no itchy ingredients. Flaxseed gel with additives such as xanthan gum, aloe, protein, oil, panthenol, maybe agave nectar. Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel (sometimes with a stronger-hold gel on top) - this one can itch by the end of the day. If not using shampoo, then baking soda washes followed by citric acid rinse.

Fall/Winter combos: I use the same products year-round.
Spring/Summer combos:

Favorite styling techniques and why: Scrunching in generous amounts of gel, trying to preserve clumps. Diffusing to set in the waves and curls, then air-drying the rest of the way. Clipping the top of my hair and the sides (where scalp starts to curve).

Hair Twins: -
http://science-yhairblog.blogspot.com/

Last edited by IAgirl; 01-14-2012 at 02:49 PM.