Old 01-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #139
kimmidawn

Hair Biography

Curl Pattern: 2b
Texture: fine
Porosity: medium
Density: medium, maybe slightly on the thinner side
Elasticity: normal
Characteristics: looks much wavier when wet, with no product tends to look more stringy; waves start a little higher than the tops of my ears; wavier than the back than in the front

CG/ModCG/not CG: Mod CG, I've learned my hair likes an occassional low poo, probably every three or four washes

Hair ingredient likes: my hair likes most everything, as far as I can tell; definitely likes protein
Hair ingredient dislikes: the only thing it really dislikes is LALSG, made my waves stringy

Hard/Soft Water: I'm assuming hard because it's Atlanta water

HG/Go-to Products: KCKT for how light it is on my fine hair, the combination of BRHG + KCCC, and my diffuser

Average climate/dew points: In Atlanta, it's definitely pretty humid in the summer and reaches closer to normal/low dews in the winter

Fall/Winter combos: BRHG + KCCC is the only one I've found so far
Spring/Summer combos:haven't been CG in the summer so I don't know yet

Favorite styling techniques and why: Icequeen worked okay, haven't tried much else but my absolute favorite is pixie diffusing, it makes my waves much tighter; plopping for a short time works better than a long time
Techniques that didn’t work and why: haven't had much bad luck with techniques so far but haven't had great luck other than pixie diffusing

Hair Twins: pretty much identical to msg, but would love to have other hair twins PM me if you think we're hair twins

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

http://public.fotki.com/kdawn12/

^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later
kimmidawn is offline   Reply With Quote