Thanks everyone for your responses. I went today (to pick something up for my mom) and might go tomorrow. I already have the big tub of Ecostyler with protein and two tiny sample sizes of the Ecostylers with Argon oil and Moroccan oil, but I've only had a chance to try out the one with protein and had okay results. I looked at the GVP Conditioning Balm because it's mentioned so many times on the boards as such a good product, but I'm slightly worried that it might weigh down my fine hair. My hair isn't super fine, so it may not be an issue, but I didn't want to buy it unless I was sure. The only conditioners I've used lately are Tresemme Naturals and GFTN, is it similar to either of those in how heavy it is?
Originally Posted by kimmidawn
I've used GVP CB and really like it. For me, it is more moisturizing then tresemme naturals and less moisturizing then GFTN. I find it way less heavy then GFTN. If you can use GFTN, GVP CB shouldn't weigh you down. Of coarse all this stuff varies from person to person.
http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
Cowash: Tresemme naturals
Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
Curl enhancer: FSG
Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers