I noticed that you are using the V05 Kiwi Lime to co-wash. I just started trying it a few days ago. I was using Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom, but I decided to see how V05 would be. How do you like it? I have to use quite a bit of it to co-wash, do you have to use a lot too?
Originally Posted by curlyev
I love the Kiwi Lime, mainly for the scent but also because it's not a heavy conditioner. I usually use two or three half dollar sized puddles to get through all of my hair and feel like it gets to my scalp, and then I give myself a little head massage for a good 3-4 minutes to make sure it's getting all the dirt and oils. When I rinse it out, I also make sure to give myself another scalp massage to get it all out, and those steps seem to do the job for me. I think the big part of why it works for me is that it's a clarifying conditioner rather than one that's meant to moisturize, so it's not as heavy for me. I tend to use it probably 2-3 times a week and low poo once a week.

I used this a long long time ago (probably 5-6 years) and I didn't feel like it was moisturizing enough as a RO (before I was CG), but I was so sad to give up the scent. When I found out I could use it for going CG, I was ecstatic. Hopefully it works as well for you as it does for me HTH and let me know if you have any other questions.
2b, fine texture, normal porosity & elasticity (CG as of 12/2011)

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

http://public.fotki.com/kdawn12/

^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later