I'm 5'7 1/2, medium bone structure, and 138 lbs. In the past year I have gone from a size 12 to a size 6. That is where I am the happiest as well. I've been a size 2 and it looked like (as my father would say) death eating on a soda cracker. Lol. I just want to look and feel healthy. I danced to lose weight and now I'm adding workouts to tone and strengthen. I have some killer VHS tapes from the 80's. Buns and Abs of steel, etc... Crunches, lunges, leg lifts and each tape has arm exercises as well. I did the workouts often when I was in the best shape of my life. They are very easy to do at home. I work 12 hour swing shifts, and a very insane schedule, so I find it hard to get to the gym. I workout on my days off while I'm doing laundry, etc... I've been loving it. I was a workout fiend most of my life, but a few foot surgeries and a sedentary job threw a curve ball. I found a fun way to reintroduce myself, and could not be happier! Best of luck.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??