Hair Biography
Curl Pattern: 2c/3a
Texture: Fine
Porosity: medium
Density: high
Elasticity: medium
Characteristics: tends to get limp by the end of the day, but other than that, my hair seems to be very cooperative- straightens easily (especially since I have someone else do it ), curls at the roots

CG/ModCG/not CG: Mod CG- I re-introduced a sulfate shampoo once a week before PT/DT.

Hair ingredient likes: protein!
Hair ingredient dislikes: My hair has not yet been unhappy with anything I've tried. Either I've been guessing well or my hair is just very easygoing.

Hard/Soft Water: water is definitely on the hard side, and I prefer it that way

HG/Go-to Products: Re:coil, GFTN (I'm a horrible PJ and still wading through a ton of new stuff)

Average climate/dew points: New York- hot, humid summers, cold winters

Fall/Winter combos: Still figuring these out
Spring/Summer combos:

Favorite styling techniques and why: Plopping and diffusing for curl definition, pineappling (not so much for 2nd day hair since I wash everyday, but it's the most comfortable thing for me to do to my hair while I sleep)
Techniques that didn’t work and why: scrunching my hair with a t-shirt- breaks up the clumps too much (but I still use this technique when I'm running late for work)

Hair Twins:Kimmidawn

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel

Last edited by Corrina777; 03-19-2012 at 09:44 AM.