Hair Biography
Curl Pattern: 2c/3a
Texture: Fine
Porosity: medium
Density: high
Elasticity: medium
Characteristics: tends to get limp by the end of the day, but other than that, my hair seems to be very cooperative- straightens easily (especially since I have someone else do it ), curls at the roots

CG/ModCG/not CG: Mod CG- I re-introduced a sulfate shampoo once a week before PT/DT.

Hair ingredient likes: protein!
Hair ingredient dislikes: My hair has not yet been unhappy with anything I've tried. Either I've been guessing well or my hair is just very easygoing.

Hard/Soft Water: water is definitely on the hard side, and I prefer it that way

HG/Go-to Products: Re:coil, GFTN (I'm a horrible PJ and still wading through a ton of new stuff)

Average climate/dew points: New York- hot, humid summers, cold winters

Fall/Winter combos: Still figuring these out
Spring/Summer combos:

Favorite styling techniques and why: Plopping and diffusing for curl definition, pineappling (not so much for 2nd day hair since I wash everyday, but it's the most comfortable thing for me to do to my hair while I sleep)
Techniques that didn’t work and why: scrunching my hair with a t-shirt- breaks up the clumps too much (but I still use this technique when I'm running late for work)

Hair Twins:Kimmidawn

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel

Last edited by Corrina777; 03-19-2012 at 09:44 AM.