Old 01-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #2016
demsdata

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaAmore View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverturtles View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaAmore View Post

Wow... She looks kinda psycho killer in that picture. Well, that must have been a slap in the face to Rihanna.... No pun intended.

Sent from my iPhone. It kind of does its own thing, I let it. It's an open relationship we have until we resolve our communication deficits.

this is what it looks like to me:

like seriously, of all pictures...he chose that one? I mean maybe he thought if it all goes south then it won't matter, because you can't really identify her face.
Lmao I guess the girl was trying to be sexy or mysterious but uh huh she does look a lot like that pic. What if they got married that's how you want to present your wife? As a crazed axe murderer? Chris doesn't strike me ( damn these puns) as someone who has a whole lotta sense but damn.

Sent from my iPhone. It kind of does its own thing, I let it. It's an open relationship we have until we resolve our communication deficits.
she looks like that scary spirit girl who kept crawling out of tvs and wells and crap....i can't even watch that movie. I hid the first time for most of the movies. I was all "let me know when she's off ok? okay? OKAY?" lol

Condish: ElucenceMBC, HEHH, my kitchen mixes

Moisturizer: mixed spritz of: H20, aloe vera juice, honey, EVCO, ElucenceMBC

Curl Definer: H20 & a shake, my moisturizer mix.... or aloe vera/flax seed/ic fantsia gel if I'm not being lazy.

Styles: wash-n-go, twists just curl up like my wash-n-go

KinkyKurlyKustard is the DEBIL! The DEBIL!
demsdata is offline   Reply With Quote