(Hoping RCW will weigh in!)

I've visited the PSF Skincare site a few times recently, anticipating my current bottle of Gentle Cleansing Castile running out. It's been out of stock each time I've looked.

I've emailed the company asking if it was just my luck or if there was a problem with the product or whatever. Haven't heard back yet. But at this rate, by the time it's back in stock and I can order and get it shipped, I'll have run out.

I haven't used anything else in close to three years, and I dread the thought of having to find something new. Does anyone have any suggestions for similar cleansers? I truly love this stuff. I'm going to be so super bummed if I can't get it anymore.

See post #6 for update: it has been discontinued. FML.
"And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
Stolen.

Last edited by MichelleBFT; 01-18-2012 at 02:12 PM.