Sounds like the big red Chow my dad used to have. His name should've been Houdini - his favorite pasttime was escaping from the fence, but he'd seldom go anywhere except around the house to lie in the garage. It was just a big game to him but a major annoyance to my dad since he refused to neuter him, and Yogi became pretty aggressive.

He finally HAD to have him fixed after Yogi escaped to go romance a little terrier that was in heat, and he had to go to court over the matter. After that, they still played the escape game sometimes, but he stuck strictly to the garage and never tried to bite anyone else. Dad drove long iron hooks into the ground every six inches to hook the chain link in place, yet that crazy dog still managed to defeat him, LOL! Even electrified the fence, but Yogi's hair was so thick, it didn't faze him one bit.

He'd still get out and be lying in the carport smiling at Dad once he missed him and went looking for him - he was one of those dogs that literally smiled
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett

Last edited by WurlyLox; 01-20-2012 at 10:40 AM.