View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
Cerendipity

Default Beautiful Textures

Ok so Im bored and didnt have anything else to do, so I thought I would start a thread for the Beautiful textures line.

Now to let you know , this line is NOT 100% natural so it does contain items that some might not like. The styling videos are a little cheesy if you ask me but I didnt get the products based on that , I was intrigued by the fact they tell you to mix each product with each other to get different effects

What I liked immediately about the line is thats its affordable and the ounces you get per item is very nice.

I saw someone review the oil in a hits or miss thread so I researched , saw the line and purchased the entire set.

Ive tried out all of the products and so far my favorites are the shampoo and the oil. The shampoo had amazing suds and my hair was soft after rinsing.

The oil is very nice for mixing with the other items in the line.

I used the oil for a prepoo mixed with the deep conditioner, then shampoo'd, then used the leave in with a little of the oil, the mixed the Curl Control and Moisture Butter together for twists. I sealed the ends with the oil

If my hair was completely dry the next day I would have enjoyed my twist out more. The next day, I added some of the leave in and then sealed with the oil, much better results for my flat twist out

The deep conditioner, curl pudding and curl creme all have the same texture, except the curl creme is looser than the deep conditioner , and the curl pudding is looser than the curl creme. They all smell the same, a mango-ish island-y smell.

Beautiful Textures Curl Control Defining Pudding

Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner

Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Crème

Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner

Tangle Taming Shampoo

Shine & Silken (oil)

Curly to Straight ( use to straighten)

Products

https://strengthofnature.com/store/beautiful-textures/ ( ingredients here )
Cerendipity is offline   Reply With Quote