View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #13
CurlyHairedFarmer

Send a message via AIM to CurlyHairedFarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki3b View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyHairedFarmer View Post
I have done P90 Masterseries, P90 Power half hour (very good), P90x, and Turbo Jam.

The MOST fun was Turbo Jam. It was easy on my knees, and it makes cardio fun for me.

The P90 Power half hour is very good as well. Its not hard on the knees and not nearly as intense as the other series.
Did you get semi the same results are the regular p90. I world really love to gain muscle mass and moderate to High definition and looking to find something that will cruelly work
The Turbo Jam helped me lose the small amount of belly fat I had. The Power Half hour does a good job keeping me in shape. However, its not going to be the same as p90x because its not as intense. A nice middle ground may be the P90 Master Series. I love that series and it is about 40 minutes of your day.

Currently Loving:
Shampoo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Smoothing, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Beauticurls Leave-in

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers -CJ Curl Queen, CJ CCCC Lite, CJ CIAB, CJ Pattern Pusha, Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam, Mop-C Curl Defining Cream, BRHG, KCCC
CurlyHairedFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote