I am 40 and beginning to get fine lines. I also have freckles which are beginning to turn into splotches that are age spots. I also have acne. Unfortunately, I don't like high-maintenance routines. I tried Meaningful Beauty but there's a cleanser, a deep cleanser, a day lotion, a night cream, a neck cream, an eye cream and little capsules and a glowing serum. I don't want all that to deal with! Plus I HAVE to use an anti-acne toner. I would have loved to just buy the day lotion with sunscreen, but that seems to be impossible so here's my current solution for products:

Meaningful Beauty Cleanser (will use up and then find something else)

Neutragena Rapid Clear 2n1 Toner (which I love)

ROC Multi Correxion Daily Moisturizer spf 30 which I loathe because my skin feels greasy and underneath the gunk is dry and rough skin with a wonky texture that I can see looks rough. It's like my skin does not absorb the moisturizer in it and my skin is left dry with a weird greasy coating. I will not repurchase this and will probably trash it. Meaningful Beauty day lotion made my skin looks poreless and feel silky!

Olay Definity restorative sleep cream which I just started using this week and I love it. My skin looks smooth and feels wonderful. There is some burning when I wash it off in the morning and then apply the toner, but it's dimenishing with repetition.

I am thinking of switching to an Olay day cream with sunscreen and probably one of their cleansers as well.

What do you use? What do you like and dislike and why?

Thanks!