Until this last month or so I didn't realize there was anything at Sally's that I could use while maintaining my CG routine (since August). However, they have such good deals I can't keep away, and I've dug up a few products that are working really well for me. I don't know if they are all "CG" acceptable, but I know enough about ingredients to try to avoid sulfates and silicones and drying alcohols.
Some of Sally's products have become favorites - real hits with me!
1. GVP Conditioning Balm
2. Cure Care Hair and Skin Conditioner
3. Queen Helene Mint Julep concentrated sulfate-free shampoo
4. Biotera Curl Creme
5. Biotera Leave-in Conditioner for dry hair
6. Ion Curl Shaping Creme
7. Ion Effective Care Treatment
8. Ion Moisturizing Treatment
9. Beyond the Zone Zoodle Head Curl Boosting Spray
3b, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
Cleanse: Hair One with Argan Oil, Creme of Nature with Argan Oil , KC Come Clean
Rinse-out: KCKT, Ion Swimmers Conditioner
Leave-in: As I Am Leave-In, Hair One
Style/Hold: Ouidad Climate Control Gel, KCCC, 4 Naturals Spring Back Custard
Refresh: Ouidad Botanical Boost
Last edited by gardencurls; 03-13-2012 at 10:57 PM.