insomnia, forgetfulness, spaciness, stiffness, swelling, speech and language difficulties, cold intolerance and never ending fatigue. Even when I do sleep, I don't wake up rested.

If and when I ever have a good day, it's so easy for me to over-do and then have rebound symptoms for day on end afterwards.
Originally Posted by goldencurly
Well, I could have written that right there, but I always attributed feeling like this to my thyroid problem, even though my endocrinologist has adjusted my medication to death and I still feel the same. I know these symptoms could be a lot of things, but I put off going to the Dr. because since moving I hate the thought of searching for one and of going in and giving them my laundry list of how crappy I feel, I just envision them looking at me like I'm nuts.

Interesting thread.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.