View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
Nappy_curly_crown

Send a message via Yahoo to Nappy_curly_crown

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Bekka I think I will keep a few things...maybe 3-4 pairs of work slacks. Just the thought of covering the "what if" makes me breathe a bit better. I hate that I feel this need to keep any of these clothes but I honestly don't have a frame of reference for having to buy smaller clothes...like ever. My weight has always steadly increased...and would stay within a 10 pound range for a few years...and them boom...it would jump like 40 pounds. It would always seem like the weight gain happened overnight or within a very short time span of a few weeks.

Curlybran I had gastric bypass surgery in August. After about 2 years of following a medically supervised weightloss program and working out with a trainer several times a week and not seeing any weightloss I decided to have the gastric bypass surgery. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner and I allowed other people to make me feel like I was taking the easy way out by having the surgery...when in reality its been one of the hardest things I've ever done.

WileE...I didn't see your post, but thanks for the kind wors as well! I actually have pics...but (call me vain here)...I want to get this last 6 pounds off so that I've hit 100 pounds before I post pics. I PROMISE that I will start a thread with before/after pics.

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Nappy_curly_crown is offline   Reply With Quote