Drying or half-drying.
The last time I had my hair cut, the stylist diffused my hair about 75% of the way, and told me it would look better if it air-dried the rest of the way. So I left the salon and went back home. Half an hour later I found out she was right!
So sometimes it's better to not have your hair dried all the way.
- 2b/2c, medium thickness, high density, medium porosity, protein-loving, mid-back length hair
- Olivella Professional Conditioner & Tresemme Naturals Moisture Conditioner: co-wash / leave-in
- Smooth 'n Shine Curl Activator Gel & Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel: styling products
- olive oil, coconut oil, & castor oil: occasional hair / scalp treatments
- Aveeno Skin Relief Fragrance Free Body Wash: occasional 'cone-free, fragrance free 'poo