I know a few people who like some of the MUAC cleansers, but I can't remember which. You might look at the ingredients of some and see if you like the sound of any of them - some are mostly natural, some aren't.

I've used her green tea cleansing bar that I received as a sample which I liked well enough, but . . . it was a danged bar. I see that it's been replaced by a green tea/pomegranate liquid cleanser. Might try it. I'd probably go back to using the Boot's cleanser I used to like, but, of course, it doesn't seem to be around any more.

I may just stick with the Equate moist facial cleansing cloths from WalMart that I like (blue package, not green) - I use them half the time out of laziness and for covenience anyway, LOL. I'm not the only one who likes them - they have trouble keeping them on the shelves.

I'm still on my first bottle of the PFS cleanser, and though I like it, my skin likes the Boots and Equate cleansers just as well, even though it's picky, what with rosacea, dermatitis and general sensitivity. It stays calm with any of these.

To whoever mentioned Cerave, I tried it, but it doesn't cleanse at all well, at least not for me . . . .
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - med./fine, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett