I have now an almost perfect hair but I want to loose weight.. I stay in a hostel so I can't be choosy abt my food so as to go on a proper diet pls help me
Originally Posted by Nirucurls
Hello Nirucurls,

Hope all is well. I would like to offer my advice.

When it comes to weight loss, the best way to approach this is with a sensible diet and exercise. It is important to consider weight loss as not only a way to improve one's physique but to also improve health and self-esteem.

When it comes to diet, start gradually, don't do anything drastic as that will not work over the long-term. You need to see weight loss as a gradual journey over an X amount of time, forget about crash diets or silly people/advice telling you to lose weight in 2-3 weeks. Start by reducing bad foods first and you will see a result soon. The think reducing calories.

For exercise, you don't need the gym. Simply walking and being active throughout the day will kick start your weight loss. Try to walk to work, leave the car keys in the house, take a hobbie which requires you to be active (e.g skating), go for a walk with your husband/boyfriend/children etc. Just be active.

If you do the above, you will lose weight but, again, you need to see this as a commitment and over a period of time.

Hope that helped and feel free to ask further.

All the best.
Pioneering the lifestyle for men with curly hair, one curl at a time.

Feel free to check my blog and contact me through there too.