Just some fairly simple whole wheat flour tortillas from the 100 days of real food blog. Although, I think she uses a mixer. Recipe: Whole-Wheat Tortillas 100 Days of Real Food I finally just made edible ones tonight. I could not get the hang of those things.

I guess should have said I love the food processor because I am lazy. I love to push the button and see the dough get in a ball. Pizza dough, too. But, I haven't found a crust I really like for that just yet. I love it for vegetables, too. Yep, sometimes I am too lazy to chop.

Scrills, what kind of juicer do you have? I have a Breville and it seems to work pretty well. Although, sometimes it does seems as if there is an awful lot of pulp .
Originally Posted by ruralcurls
Does your Breville do a good job of squeezing all the juice out and leaving dry pulp? I have a Juiceman, and I like it but was thinking about a Breville, because 1) I like the idea of having a separate canister that separates the pulp, so I don't have to stop midway through to empty the bowl, and 2) I thought it might squeeze a little more juice out.
2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/