I've had all the same problems!!! I don't know either!

Good news! Last night I very loosely pineappled, and then wore a satin cap overnight. My hair was 85% dry at the time. The next morning I found that my curls were shiny & moisturized looking and feeling, and my curls were more curly at the ends than usual. Also, I didn't really have a dent from the pineappling. (I just wet my hair a little and fixed it and it looked nice

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by curlybran
I;m a 3A also. I out one braid on the top of my head. YOu have to WET your hair the next day to bring the curl back. Otherwise, it won't curl. Spray it with water in a spray bottle.
Originally Posted by Infinity12
I always wet my hair the next day. This is a must for me. Rewetting my hair didn't help my overnight braid-out. I'm confident it's because I have Botticelli curls, and my hair is thin, so when my curls are braided they loose the loopy, roundness that a Botticelli naturally creates, and instead take on a raggy and poorly crimped appearance. The crimped look looks great on some girls, but I am not one of those girls! LOL.
Low/Med porosity, very fine, low/med elasticity & density, 3A
AKA hard to work with hair!

Low-Poo: Kenra Volumizing shampoo, AG Fast Food shampoo
CO: AG Ultramoist, AO GPB, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera
Gel: GFCC mousse, HETT, Aquage Megagel
Also: Aloe Vera juice or Alba Leave-in. Weekly ACV rinse.
Wishlist: YTC low-poo, Elucence poo, Bioterra Curl Creme, AGEbeautiful Strengthening trtment, SS Repairing Protein Trtment, LuxyHair ext's