Well this has definetly never happened to me, as I am extremely fair skinned and have blonde hair and blue eyes. The most people have assumed is that I am of Scandinavian decent, but I'm really 100% Irish. (But I'm American... My parents are all Irish Americans and so were my grandparents, my great grandparents were the only ones that came from Ireland) Also, when you have blonde hair and blue eyes people tend to think you are related to anyone else that happens to have blonde hair and blue eyes and talks to you...I have a friend who is a twin, and we are often mistaken for twins even though there is no relation. I don't look like him in terms of facial features at all, it's just that I have blonde hair and blue eyes like he does. It happens all the time lol....

My friend is Italian-German-Irish, and has an olive complextion and dark eyes and hair. People often mistake her for Spanish, but not because of her hair because she straightens it all the time. Even when it's natrual it's just scrunched up in mousse and medium-wavy. (she's probably a 2b at most with very fine hair)
2c/3a, fine texture, normal porosity, medium-to-thick
Co wash: Vo5 Extra Body
Conditioners: Deva One Condition, GVP CB, Loreal Evercurl
Stylers: Devacurl ArcAngel, KCCC, AG Recoil, Iso Bouncy Creme, Ecostyler Krystal, CCCCL, KCKT
Low Poo: Devacurl NoPoo, GTTT
Hair likes: plopping, diffusing, SMaster's, coconut and argan oil, honey, protein
"What makes a woman unforgettable? Her mind...surrounded by lots of naturally curly hair"