So I had issues with protein before when I used conditioners with it. I think maybe I should have also used a more moisturizing conditioner after. I had notice parts of my hair becoming limp and fine...and that area seems to spread. There is more fine hair than there used to be. So I bought some v05 protein conditioner...real cheap. I also did an emergencee treatment this past week. Think I'll do that at least weekly for a while. Anyway so after the vo5 I use other more moisturizing conditioner plus I don't like the smell of the vo5 so I will be looking for this new tresseme with protein that's supposed to smell good. So my curls in front are a little bouncier...and feel a little more substantial...yay. Think I may have found a winner.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.