Has anyone tried either of these? I went to my local CVS and saw these two products and ended up getting them and am very excited to add them to my bathroom stash . Also noticed pink Ecostyler, which I had never seen before, but I wanted to try these first. Next time I'll get the Suave Professionals Dry Conditioner and the Ecostyler.

The LA Looks is like a lime green color and says it's a moisturizing gel and has mega hold (I'm hoping my hair likes it).
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), PVP, Polyquaternium-11, Carbomer, Panthenylethyl Ether, PEG-11 Avacado Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum
To me, it kind of has a subtle, nice smell, but if you're sensitive to smells, you might want to sniff it before you get it.

The Care Free Curl claims to be non-greasy "with aloe vera for moisture retention"
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Capryly Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-12 Dimenthicone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene
This one definitely has a bit of a scent, but not super strong; the best way to describe it would be a "clean" scent. The consistency is like a loose clear gel, and it's in a tub in the ethnic hair section.

Also, can anyone who is good at reading ingredients make sure these are CG? I'm okay at looking at ingredients, and nothing stuck out at me as being bad, but I want to make sure before I used them.
2b, fine texture, normal porosity & elasticity (CG as of 12/2011)

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

http://public.fotki.com/kdawn12/

^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later