I don't understand it either, kat.

I remember when tv schedules were as follows: new shows in order with no breaks from sept thru may. Reruns of those same shows from june thru august. Shows were on the same day same time same channel for their entire run. Rinse and repeat every year for 50 years or so. But for the last 5 years or so it's a struggle to know what's on when on what channel for how long.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
Its incredibly annoying to have a break, watch an episode or two and then have another month long break. You don't know when or what time they are starting up again and end up missing things, or just not caring about plot lines anymore. Sigh.

I see no logic for it.

Im just cranky because no more Vampire Diaries for a while means no more Klaus
Originally Posted by kat180
What??!! That was the season finale already??!! Dang it, I'm not ready to not see all those hot men. Yes, Klaus had kind of climbed to the top of the hot wagon lately.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
I don't think it's season finale, but the next episode isn't until March 15th No idea how many episodes are left after that, but there can't be many I don't think.

Klaus is my favourite - along with Elijah I sure hope no one ever kills the Originals lol (though I am getting to the point where I wouldn't mind if someone did get rid of Elena already!)