how have these products held up long term?

does anyone use the curly kinks with a different leave in, and if so, which conditioner?

pros?
cons?
Originally Posted by rbb
This is still my favorite combo. Have yet to not have fabulous hair when I use it. I only need two layers (Satin Roots/Coil Jam) when I use these products. Although I wet, rinse out and style every day, I won't use any product more then once every five days--so, I haven't taken the "chance" of using these products with any other products. If I know I have something special to do, I save this combo for when I want really fabulous hair. I usually use Sevi Pumpkin as my rinse out with this, but other rinse outs have worked as well.

I was out of town last week and my stylist was away for the two weeks prior, so I'm way past due for a haircut. Have a funeral tomorrow where I will see a lot of folks from work. I know that my hair will look great despite needing a haircut if I use the Curly Kinks.

So far, I haven't found any cons.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix and CCCC