View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #6448
moodydove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalista View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Marah* View Post
@Keepitmovin,

I heard about this stuff called Skindinavia and they say it's the bomb dot com all OVER Youtube. It's expensive but I'm about to try it.. it's supposed to be better than the Fix plus.

Look:
Bye-Bye Oil and Shine!! - YouTube

Now if you want some good rosewater. Check out vitacost. That's where I get all my organic stuff from like aloe vera, oils, etc. They have a flat rate shipping of 4.99 no matter how much you order and their prices are REALLY good..I've turned a lot of people on to it. Check out
www.vitacost.com and look up Heritage Rose Petals Rosewater. Now I don't know if it's a dupe for the MAC stuff or not. But I know that's an excellent brand if you just want some rosewater!
Yes I heard it's great for us oilies, but have you tried oil rinsing? Im trying it now and in the few days Ive been on it, my skin isn't as much of an oil slick, AND it's great at getting makeup off and cleansing in one go.

After reading NCC's comment and someone else who talked about concealer and mineral foundation being enough, I decided to do ny concealer with bare minerals and I have to say THIS ROCKS! The same coverage as my cream foundation, but more classic and clean of a look. I dunno how else to describe it. This is me today and I'm loving it!

Now why didn't I know minerals helped the complexion? It wasn't doing much for me before...
Guano: I screamed when I saw your hair! Oh my goodness it looks fantastic.
Cowash:Suave Coconut Conditioner.
Leave in: YtCucumbers and EVOO
Styling Products: Flaxseed gel, Phillip B Soft Hold Gel, KMF Upper Management Gel
DC: Doctored GVP or Suave conditioner
Cleanser: Bentonite clay
moodydove is offline   Reply With Quote