I kind of thought about it as the new normal. He looks out in a field as he's contemplating the direction his life is going, and he sees this lone, wandering zombie, and that kind of says it all about this new life they're living. Even in the non-scary moments, this is their reality. This is how you end up, or could end up. Alone, not even you, wandering aimlessly, no meaning to your existence.

I haven't read that anywhere, so I could be way off-base in my interpretation. But that's the feeling I got from it. When you think about it, that could have been Shane, if Rick had left him there. If he'd got bitten and turned, he'd have no one--that zombie could be him.

I've only seen the ep once, but I thought there was a lot of out-of-order storytelling, so the zombie was the same both times, but we got foreshadowing.
2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/