Thread: Start Here!
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 06:32 AM   #524
berri_cherri

Thumbs up Introduction

Hi, I am African American. I have 3C/4A Hair type. I am currently transitioning. I had applied my LAST perm in September. I am not ready for a Big Chop as of yet. I am however, looking forward to the Big Chop by next year February.
I am using different products to see what works for me, based on Reviews and compatibility with my hair type.
Shampoo:
Ultra Care Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo
A sulfate-free solution to hydrate and untangle sulfate-tired tresses with every wash. Ultra Careís Moisture Blendô Complex fortifies the hairís natural softness for touchable, moisturized hair. ( This Shampoo is Fantastic, does NOT strip the hair nor does the hair feel dry)
Conditioner:
Patene Pro V - Dry to moisturized
& Smooth N Shine Silk Fusion
at the same time ( makes the hair so soft and manageable)
Leave in Conditioner:
Ultra Care Hydrating Leave-in Creme Conditioner
This creamy, hydrating leave-in conditioner formulation provides maximum moisture to condition dry, dull strands. The restorative formula results in soft, more manageable tresses. ( It's a good leave in,but I have this other Leave In I will begin to try, Parnevu Leave In Conditioner for Extra Dry Hair)
I use Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow for my dry scalp. On my hair I use QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer 8.25oz
berri_cherri is offline   Reply With Quote