View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:56 PM   #2
CurvyCurly

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitmovin View Post
I like my smoothie to be really smooth and my Ninja isn't giving me that kind of smooth smoothie. I want to try some green smoothie recipes, but I need to make sure I have a blender that can liquefy such fibrous material and also blend ice smoothly. Anyone have any suggestions (other than the super expensive Vitamix or Blendtec models).

Thanks.

Hi - I searched quite a while until I settled on the Health Master about six months ago; the one Montel Williams endorses. It functions as a blender and food processor and more. The blades are ridiculously sharp and cleanup is a breeze.

I found it at Bed Bath & Beyond for $100 and then used a 20% off coupon, which brought the cost down to $80.

I make green smoothies 2-3 times a week and fruit smoothies 2-3 times week so I get a lot of use out of it. The longer you run it, say 3 minutes instead of 1 or 2, the smoother the drink; smoothness and texture also depends on how much liquid (water, milk, etc.) you add to it as well.

So check out the Health Master online and see if that's something you may like to invest in.

HTH.

(Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
CurvyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote