It's excruciating to observe Rush Limbaugh's desperate attempts to remain relevant.

More outrage:

"The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan. I didn't send it as racist, although that's what it is. I sent it out because it's anti-Obama."

-- A Montana judge, apologizing for sending -- scratch that, getting caught sending an über-offensive email from his work email address. I would link to the story, but it has the f word in the headline and so the site censor will break the link.

And then there's the Republican neo-Nazi Holocaust denier running for the senate in Illinois ...

It's excruciating to observe the Republican Party's desperate attempts to remain relevant.
Originally Posted by wild~hair
You know, I've been reading and hearing so much vile, racist stuff lately--and the equally racist non-apologies that follow--that this judge's apology actually looks pretty good to me.* I mean, he actually acknowledges that the email was racist! No one ever does that!

*I know it's bs, but comparing it to everything else out there, it's almost impressive.

Oh, how humanity has lowered my standards.
Eres o te haces?