View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 11:35 AM   #39463
legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild~hair View Post
It's excruciating to observe Rush Limbaugh's desperate attempts to remain relevant.

More outrage:

"The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan. I didn't send it as racist, although that's what it is. I sent it out because it's anti-Obama."

-- A Montana judge, apologizing for sending -- scratch that, getting caught sending an über-offensive email from his work email address. I would link to the story, but it has the f word in the headline and so the site censor will break the link.

And then there's the Republican neo-Nazi Holocaust denier running for the senate in Illinois ...

It's excruciating to observe the Republican Party's desperate attempts to remain relevant.
You know, I've been reading and hearing so much vile, racist stuff lately--and the equally racist non-apologies that follow--that this judge's apology actually looks pretty good to me.* I mean, he actually acknowledges that the email was racist! No one ever does that!

*I know it's bs, but comparing it to everything else out there, it's almost impressive.

Oh, how humanity has lowered my standards.