View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:58 AM   #158
SammySingally

wow ^

The other day, someone told me I was gross and she didn't want to ever touch my hair again because she found out I was CG and another of her friends was too and well, the three of us are all natural (including the girl that called me gross).

"Is that a weave?"

"Are you wearing a wig?"

"Where did you get your wig from?"

"You should seriously get your hair relaxed"

"Aren't you going to straighten your hair or something?"

"Your hair's short," talking about my hair after it shrunk. I tell the person, it just shrunk and it's actually way longer than it looks (hair was on my forehead), "suuure *sarcastically* just admit it, you have short hair," I hold a bit of my hair at the front and pull it downwards, it goes all the way to right below my lower lip before it doesn't stretch any further and the person's like, "oh, wow," then I pull one on the side, it it goes all the way to right below chin level, then I pull one at the back and it goes to right below collar bone length, and the person's like, "your hair is actually quite long," (comparing it to the other girls' there) and I'm like, "nooo *sarcasm* it's very short!"

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.
SammySingally is offline   Reply With Quote